আজকে অনুষ্ঠিত হওয়া বাংলাদেশ ব্যাংক অফিসার পদের নিয়োগ পরীক্ষার ইংরেজি অংশের সমাধান
1. Which of the following is the analogy of WORSHIP: SACRIFICE
a) Prediction: Augury
b) Weapon: Centurion
C) Massacre: Invasion
( d) Burial: Mortuary!
Ans: a) Prediction: Augury
2. Which of the following resembles MOCK: IMITATE
a) Condense: Summarise
b) Taunt: Challenges
c) Adapt: Duplicate
d) Satirise: Charm
3)What is the antonyms of the word ARJURE
4. Which of the following is the opposite of the word INHIBIT
Ans: a) Encourage
5. Select the term that contrasts INTRICATE–
c) Straight forward
6. Antonym of the word FLAGITIOUS –
7. The term ALACRITY is same as
8. Complete the sentence with appropriate word – “The aspiring candidate’s performance in the debate all but ….. any hope he may have had of winning the election.
8. Pick appropriate word and complete the sentence- Philosophical problems arise when people ask questions that, though very ……have certain characteristics in common
9. Fill up the gap of the sentence ‘I am accustomed plain living choosing right preposition.
10 Fill up the gap of the sentence ‘We must not approve .. such a conduct selecting appropriate preposition.
Ans: c) of
11. Choose the correct replacement of the underlined portion of the sentence ‘**If I would have known about*** the traffic at the bridge, I would have taken the alternate route”.
a) If I would have known about
b) If I could of known about
c) If I was aware of
d) Had I Kawn about
Ans: d) Had I Kawn about
12 Which of the following sentences is correct?
a) He agreed at my proposal
b) He agreed for my proposal
c) He agreed to my proposal
d) He agreed with my proposal
Ans: He agreed to my proposal
13. Identify the correct sentence from the following-
a) The mobile set almost same like mine
b) The mobile set is almost same like me
c) The mobile set is almost same like myself
d) The mobile set is almost the same as mine
Ans: The mobile set is almost the same as mine
14. Which underlined part of the following sentence has an error?
The **(most difficult)**(a) job is **(to band)**(b) and then **(lifting) (c) **the weight)d
Ans: lifting) (c)
15. Select the appropriate word for expressing the sentence ‘One who cannot be corrected”-
a) Incurable back.”-
Ans: c) Incorrigible
16. “Decision that cannot be taken the sentence can be expressed by which of the following word?
Ans: a) Irrevocable
17. Which of the following spelling is correct?
18. Choose the correct spelling from the following-
19. What is passive form of the sentence “We teach him a good lesson”?
a) He is teaching a good lesson by us
b) He is being taught a good lesson by us
c) He has been tought a good lesson by us
d) He is taught a good lesson by us
Ans: He is taught a good lesson by us
20. Which of the following words is not a singular?
21. The phrase “Down-to-earth” means-
a) Close to nature.
b) Soft hearted
c) Thrown to the ground
22. Which of the following is correct?
a) Twenty miles is a long distance
c) Twenty mile is a long distance
b)Twenty miles are a long distance
d) Twenty mile are a long distance
Ans: Twenty miles is a long distance
Ans: a)Twenty miles is a long distance
23. At arm’s length means-
a) Length of arm
b) At a distance
d) Very near
Ans: Very near
24)Choose the indirect speech of – Rahim said, “I must post the letter
a) Rahim said he must post the letter
b) Rahim said that he must post the letter
d) Rahim said that he had to post a letter
Ans: Rahim said that he had to post a letter